Book an Appointment
If you are experiencing a foreign body sensation, sudden vision loss, flashes or floaters, eye pain, symptoms of infection, or any other ocular emergency, please call us for an immediate appointment at 306-745-2524.
For Your Appointment:
- Due to COVID-19, masks are required for anybody who enters our building (ages 2 and up).
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Bring a list of any medications you are taking.
- Bring your Saskatchewan Health card and any insurance cards.
- Bring any glasses and/or contact lenses that you are currently wearing.
- You may have your pupils dilated at your eye examination, so bring sunglasses and/or a hat as the drops will make you light sensitive.